janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 18 July 2015

Cupcake Honey

Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight
The image I have chosen is Cupcake Honey
you will find her here


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream  card 
and some lovely  paper from  the Hobby House

I coloured the image with copics

 hair 44,43,42 and 41
green yg25,23 and 21
pink r02,01 and 00
blue bg 75,72 and 70

I die cut the image  with a border to match
I then layered 2 other pieces with matching paper
I added 2 beautiful die cut bows made with love by me
and used tiny roses for the centres

 I cut a bow die from matching papers
I added a  sentiment layered with the same paper and card


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card I love the design and the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Jane! I love how you colored her, and the papers amd design are fabulous.
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jane, love this little cutie and coloured beautifully.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Jane. xoxo Annemi

    ReplyDelete