janes creations

janes creations

Friday 3 July 2015

progressive challenge July

Hi and welcome to my blog
Todays card is for the ArtbyMiran progressive challenge
why not join in the fun 
at the Facebook group



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

I coloured the image with copics

e53,51 and 50
bg75,72 and 70
rv95,93 and 91

I did the wings with a wink of stella pen

I die cut the image and added a matching border
I placed this on a die cut doily
I added some beautiful die cut flowers made with love by me 
I added a few leaves to finish it off 

I added a  die cut bow  from Sue Wilson
I added a few pearls


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and design as always Jane. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you had entered out challenge over at Crafting with an Attitude but when I followed the link it said it didn't exist. This is a lovely project but doesn't have a link to our challenge blog so I wasn't sure if you want to enter it into the challenge. Sue DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job coloring her. I love your card design too:)
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, amazing colouring skills. So pleased you shared with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete