janes creations

janes creations

Sunday 29 November 2015

Toy Maker

Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight
The image I have chosen is Toy Maker
you will find it  here 



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with red and black card 
and some lovely  paper from  my new Xmas Pad
I coloured the image with copics

  r59,37,27 and 14
c7,5,3,1 and 0
yg67,63 and 61

I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered  another 2 pieces with matching paper 
I decided to keep it fairly simple
so I just   added a sentiment and a few gems


Hope you like it
hugs Jane



5 comments:

  1. Lovely Nutcraker, my mother in law just loves those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love this image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful Christmas colours and image, gorgeous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, love the Toymaker image :)

    ReplyDelete