janes creations

janes creations

Monday 1 February 2016

buttons and brads

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today we have a new challenge at Besties UK
anything goes with the option of  buttons and brads


Crafty Queen

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
It is layered with some lovely  paper which I found in my  stash

I coloured the image with copics
bg75,57,53 and 11
rv95,93 and 91
y19,15 and 13

I die cut the image round with a border to match  
I then layered 2 other pieces with matching paper
I added a Sue Wilson bow
and some tiny brads and buttons


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cad and gorgeous colours -Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the blue and purple colour scheme and gorgeous image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man solitary gorgeous. What fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, this is beautiful. I love the colours you have used and your colouring is gorgeous - I wish I could colour hair as beautifully as you!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jane, What a gorgeous card and image which you have coloured so beautifully. Such gorgeous colours.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is a stunning card I love the beautiful image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jane. Love the blue and purple together. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete