janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 16 July 2016

Spring Clean Honey

 Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

e55,53 and 51
bg75,72 and b52
r58,83 and 81
 
I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered another rectangle with matching paper

I added  a die cut swirl
and some beautiful rolled flowers 

the sentiment was printed from my computer

 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane

3 comments:

  1. Super stunning. Great image and love how you have coloured her and design is perfect along with the colours chosen. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sister Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Susan DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, best wishes, Anne DT x

    ReplyDelete