janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 17 September 2016

Genie

Hi and welcome to my blog


Todays card is for Scrappers Delight 
mid month inspiration
the image is called Genie


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

rv95,93 and 91
bg75 and 72
e44,43and 41
I die cut the image and added a matching border
I use 2 more rectangles layered with matching paper

I used a sentiment printed from my computer
I added a lovely die cut bow and some tiny pearls 


 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane

3 comments:


  1. What a fabulously girly card – it’s stunning. Your colouring is awesome - especially the hair! Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Jance. Great colors. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, lovely design

    ReplyDelete