janes creations

janes creations

Friday 30 September 2016

volleyball Sandie

Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge
 Anything Goes #68
 why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called 


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card
and some lovely paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

e57,53 and 51
rv95,93 and 91
g24,21 and 12

  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I use 2 more rectangles layered with matching paper

 the sentiment was printed from my computer
I used a beautiful die cut butterfly
and some tiny gems 


Hope you like it
hugs Jane







5 comments:

  1. Just a fabulous design, love your image which is beautifully coloured. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Carla DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Jane Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Susan DT for:- http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project thank you for taking part in the challenge
    DT http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Beautiful colours and layering.
    Thanks for joining the World Wide Open DT Challenge.
    I'll hope to see you next time as well. Good luck!
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete