janes creations

janes creations

Friday 14 October 2016

Punkie Pattie

Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge
 Anything Goes #69
 why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called Punkie Pattie

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card
and some lovely paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics



bg78,75,72 and b52
e47,44,43,42 and 41

  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I use 2 more rectangles layered with matching paper
I added some leaves and some die cut flowers 
 and some tiny pearls

 the sentiment was printed from my computer


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx





2 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely! Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jane! Your beautiful card is created with the loveliest color combination, and the most darling little girl! Such pretty shading and details, and wonderful shapes and layers!

    Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete